Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Still not enough

Had my 2nd Supervisor observation today...kind of expected her to come today...so she observed my primary 4 class but she was not satisfied. Thinks that i could have done more with regards to showing my teaching capabilities...was told that she will arrange for a moderator from NIE to come observe once in order to write the final report...this is lousy news man...will probably get one of my lecturers, just hope that he or she will be benevolent enough to grant me a pass...im not asking for much, a pass will do, i have no money to pay MOE...i cannot afford to break the bond...

Will also have another observation by my SCM and HOD next week, have chosen my primary 4 class on wednesday. Think sticking to teaching the text, less risk...just need to get the lessonplan done earlier so that can consult my CT. Feel so upset...it's like putting in effort and getting zero for results.

I even got a nightmare last night, dreaming that I had to continue to do powerpoint for teaching even on Chinese New Year where alot of friends and relatives are visiting and I'm still working away. Damn pathetic.

REALLY praying that I will pass the 2 observations safely and not have anymore hiccups...cannot afford them. SIGH *_*

No comments: