Friday, March 03, 2006

Chocz

Met Yunny for lunch at Sun with Moon at 130pm. The coffee here is nice and the aroma is great. Had sushi and udon set. Had my p5 observation today. All went well, managed to complete all that I set out to do in the lesson plan which was good. Went to Isetan supermarket to get some snacks before going to Far East. Walked around and managed to get the hair accessory that sis asked me to help buy. Bought Memoirs of a Geisha from a second hand bookstore for $13.

Went to Paragon next and couldn't resist pampering myself for a treatment at Green Sanctuary. Went for Tummy Compress and eye intensive treatment. The massage for the eyes was good. Very soothing and relaxing. Met Karan for dinner at Thai Express. The green curry is actually very tasty. Taste good on it's own, don't need the rice I feel. Saw lotsa different chocs from Chocz and Karan bought some and cos they are weighed and then priced, just a few costs $25!!! So expensive right? But they taste real good....yummy...

Still looking for suitable big bag and shoes for myself...on the lookout for good bargains...hehe

No comments: