Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lesson plans completed waiting to clear observations

Completed all my lesson plans just this afternoon...cos Mdm Low requested for a more detailed lesson plan for the observation tomorrow so have to update and fine tune the one which I've prepared previously.

Think just left with powerpoints if i wish to do. Had my first observation by Miss Lim with the p4s on Wed. She has yet to get back to me regarding how I did cos she's busy. Just have to wait patiently. Tomorrow is the p5 first observation, hope all goes well. Next Tuesday, supervisor will observe the p5s...unsure if will be doing composition writing teaching. Still need to consult my CT, see what she suggest. But at least now can relax a bit cos this time start earlier with lesson plans and observations.

No comments: