Friday, March 24, 2006

Next week 3 left

Completed one observation for p5 today by my cooperating teacher...unsure about how it went, taught moral education to the class and did some activities in the workbook. Supposed to have observation next week with the HOD and SCM but in the end it's only SCM and I don't have to do composition writing if I don't intend to. Will have to print out the lessonplan for him on monday. Next week will also have a surprise observation by my supervisor, during our briefing, we did asked her if she will do surprise visits and she said no...haiz, cannot believe anything they say...all for the sake of giving u a false sense of comfort first. Just glad that there's only 15 more working days for us...but last night my parents did not agree to me going travelling to australia...but i really wish i can go cos i want to unwind before starting the NE courses and mentoring program in NIE in may and june...please offer some suggestions as to how i can convince them to let me go...thanks!

No comments: