Saturday, March 18, 2006

NYDC

Went to suntec with mum and sis for the food fair at tower 1 convention hall. The usual stalls like satay and laksa was there. Met Yunny for some window shopping and went to NYDC for some snacks...we tried the elephanchinno...really huge drink and i tried the mocha one...quite nice...we also tried the onion rings which looked abit chao dar...then the spuk nik which was potato with moserella cheese and bacon bits was very nice...should try...reached home by 5plus...somehow my left eye had some dust and it's quite red and tearing like the last time with my right...hope i don't need to go to the docs cos on mon and tue i have observations!!! But then again if im on mc then i got excuse for my sup to change my lesson obs and she may observe my darling p4s instead...haha.

No comments: