Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Supervisor observation 1

Had my primary 5 observation by my supervisor today...the students were not cooperative at all...keep talking even when im talking or when their friends are presenting. Once they start talking, i will just keep quiet and wait for them to shut up...but in less than 5 minutes' time they will revert back to talking amongst themselves. If they are talking about things related to the compo writing it is not that bad, however, that is not the case, they are talking abt other matters not related to my teaching...so irritated by them...they were punished as a class yesterday yet today after warning from my cooperating teacher, they still refuse to listen and cooperate...my supervisor thinks they are too much, treating both of us as if we are transparent. She asked me not to tolerate and feels that i was very poor thing, standing in front yet my presence is not felt.

The only good thing she said was that i prepared well and the teaching aids used were interesting. Besides that she noticed that my smile is quite rare but i look great when i do...come on lah, when your class discipline is in a total mess, can u still smile? Feel so defeated and disappointed...all the effort of preparing the lesson seems to have gone down the drain...feel so awful...called liyin cos she had her observation before me in the morning...hers is worse cos the sup commented alot of negative points for hers and liyin actually cried after she left...think the disappointment is so great that she needed to cry out...really very sian when u plan and plan then in the end, things don't work out...it's like u did all that for nothing.

Anyway, the p5s are going to get it from me tomorrow...im not going to be miss nice anymore...they have gone too far...im going to let them know what it is like to trifle with me...seeking their own death...miss nice is going on holiday...miss fury is taking her place.

No comments: