Thursday, August 05, 2004

Preparations for SLC's Jamboree

Thanks to the dedicated and artistic members of Little Miracles, namely: Beng, Carol, Charmain, Chongfen, Mark, Rosman and Saz, our preparation for presentation and contribution for SLC's Jamboree are 80% completed...

Really like the storyboards' designs and feel very grateful for the support the members have shown throughout our journey which started in March 2004. Sometimes, really feel as though this project is Little Miracles' baby and every single Miracler is like my family, all my brothers and sisters...=)

The memories we shared will definitely have a special place in my heart and if opportunity comes knocking at the right time, I might lead a Youth Expedition Project with another group of enthusiastic teachers-to-be. Will see how things go but at the moment, this challenging semester of 12 modules and 6-days week is demanding all my attention...don't think can lead any teams anytime soon.

No comments: