Monday, August 30, 2004

Lousy Monday

I guess the saying's logic "You win some, you lose some" applies to me quite suitably today...

The earlier part of the day went quite well, cos we did our Motivation module's presentation (30 marks out of whole module's assessment) and had quite alot of fun and laughed quite abit from the jokes cracked by my wacky classmates (especially Ms Lim aka Fruit twins admirer)...however, around late noon, during my break where I'm suppose to meet with the laptop spoiler to discuss how to settle the matter amicably, the day seems to make a turn for the "badder" (no, there's no such word entered in Oxford dictionary...just understand it as Ger's lingo)...

The laptop spoiler could not meet up to discuss at the last minute (he only informed me after i sms him where i'll be to meet up) and suggested we meet up on Wednesday...some people simply don't have the courtesy of informing others when the initial appointment made is not convenient for them...he's really testing my limits...

Then, realise that the CD-R which i initially thought had the Little Miracles Storyboards info which I troubled Persis from the ASEAN Stories to return to me, is actually the powerpoint presentation which we used for Recruitment purposes...now the storyboard soft copy info has gone MIA...and i need the information for the NIE News report soon...hiaz...

Next, gotta find and get at least 1 YEP member who can make it this Wednesday 330pm to do some sharing with PGDE students who are taking a module that is related to Service-learning. (Supervised by Dr.Vilma) Managed to contact Jason who's the only trainee available at that time slot...(i end lesson only by 530pm). Whew...

And when I chatted online with another member who's helping to write the major project report for SIF, she mistook my tone. She felt offended and commented I need to learn some social skills...(which I think I might be lacking when online i suppose...cos pple can always misinterpret what you type when they cannot hear how u wish to convey your thoughts...get what i mean?) Felt blamed for something which I have no intention of in the first place...I was simply asking casually if the final report has been submitted to SIF in passing cos some other members are asking when they can get their subsidies back (SIF's policy...to refund the team only when the final report has been approved). Haiz...guess MSN messenger should include a new feature in the next version, whereby telecommunication is possible online so that people can hear ya voice if you choose to talk to the person online instead of simply typing. Then, misunderstandings will be less likely to occur.

2 comments:

DobbyKING said...

haha... this is bad real bad.......... GOd knows well.. may the angels be wif you

Ger said...

Hey thanks Delong for the support this time round...yah i hope that my angels come out of their hiding place soon...