Saturday, August 07, 2004

Freezing NIE Computer Lab

After my Sat GE, had to go to the library com lab to do my mini assignment for a module cos my laptop's not back yet and heard that real player needs to be downloaded before I can do my assignment (using dial-up at home, will take ages to complete).
As usual, the com lab's air-con is on at full blast...feel as though im doing my assignment in winter...or in one of the igloos of North Pole....brrrrr.....
Really don't understand why they want to make the place so freaking cold....trying to prove that the air-con they installed is of the best quality? Or trying hard to increase the toxic gas level in our atmosphere, destroying the Earth's ozone layer and causing more people to get skin cancer??? Maybe I'm exaggerating and they may have a valid reason for doing this, but at this moment, Im still baffled as to why they do this.
My fingers are almost frozen stiff...can hardly type...better go defrost before i really lose all my sense of feeling from the cold!

1 comment:

Mskmouse said...

ya! the lab is always very cold...brrr...esp towards the back of the lab..but we've survived thus far. haha..;p