Friday, July 17, 2009

Wrong diagnosis by doctor

After consulting the doctor at Raffles Medical Clinic at Seng Kang Compasspoint, realised that 2 days earlier, I went to the Seng Kang Polyclinic and the doctor there actually gave me a wrong diagnosis. 误诊很严重!

Imagine it's a viral infection in my throat causing a big ulcer but he only gave me cough medication and lozenges which won't help the illness...if I didn't go to the second doctor, i don't think i can recover as fast as possible and probably won't know what kind of virus that was.

I'm contemplating if I should do something about the wrong diagnosis...how can a qualified doctor make such a mistake??? Patients trust them to give the correct medication and medical advice. It's also not the first time I encounter a lousy doctor at a polyclinic. The previous one when I asked him what rooibos tea was, he said he never hear before and don't know what that is.

After eating lozenges given and drinking salt water, somehow I ended up having diarrhoea yesterday...think overdose of lozenges...if there's such a case..haha..

No comments: