Sunday, July 12, 2009

Emotional roller-coaster

For the past week, I'm on an emotional roller-coaster. Due to some very hurtful remarks, I had several breakdowns in various places...near Esplanade, at Bugis Macdonalds, in school, at home...somehow i couldn't control myself from not crying...thanks to all those who offered support and concern during this time...i know im beside my normal self, thanks for being so tolerant...

I also learnt that I'm glad to be a teacher...being with the kids takes my mind off the unpleasant stuff in my personal life. Seeing their faces, hearing their laughters brightens my day...i thank my lucky stars that i have such a job instead of facing only adults in most of the working environments.

Currently in state of recovery...soon the storm clouds will clear and there will be rainbows across...

No comments: