Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the Kube

Saw this new product at 7-eleven on Sunday but they didn't have black color so I didn't get it. Was looking around different outlets to find the black color Kube but couldn't find. Bought a pastel green Kube at Centrepoint 7-eleven and the auntie told me can exchange at other outlets if I managed to find the black one but I must keep the receipt and don't use the Kube first.

Went to meet my pri sch pals and Mrs Yeo at Heeren and the 7-11 there still has 1 black Kube left. So I asked if I could exchange the product as I just got it today. The guy over the counter was from China and he flatly refused to let me exchange. I asked him to check with the outlet in Centrepoint by calling them but he said he don't know their number. I asked if there's other personnels around that can handle this matter but he said he is the only one in the whole store. What irks me is his attitude. I got pretty angry but there's nothing I could do as I didn't have the outlet number as well. Left the store shortly after and am thinking if I should email feedback to 7-11 for the guy's lousy service and attitude...

Website for the Kube: www.ollo.sg

No comments: