Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hmm...

Went to The Cathay to check out Fitness First as I've won the Jan/SHAPE magazine promotion of a 1 month free pass. Made an appointment through the phone on Thursday to see the consultant called Zac, however, when I got there today, he was not around. Ryan showed me around and though the gym is relatively small, but it's well-equipped. Can't start using the membership as it's the first time the consultant encounter such a promotion, and he needed to verify with his headquarters. Unfortunately, the office is closed today so I have to make another trip again.
Bought 4 cute wooden card holders (pinocchio, luckycharm cat, little red riding hood and the big bad wolf) from woodwould. Pricey but can't resist the temptation...
Found the Picasso postcard of a dove in Artica for $1.55. Taught a p4 unit about this so bought it to show my students...
Went to Starbucks to find a replacement for my "design own tumbler"...Asked the staff if I can just buy the tumbler without the cap but they don't sell them separately. Decided to buy a new tumbler for $19.90. The replacement will meet the "retired" tumbler on Monday.
Asked Mrs Hong for help with my school's musical lyrics but she frankly told me it's too difficult for my standard as I need to go for song composition course to be able to do such a task...sigh...just got to try my best and hopefully things work out.

No comments: