Sunday, March 16, 2008

Power packed March hols

Just a quick overview of how my March 1 week hols went:

Mon: Workshop about P1, P2 New curriculum at Teachers' Network. (830am-530pm)
Met Karel at the Cathay for dinner and movie "The Leap Years", chatted and had a drink at Starbucks before walking down to Esplanade.

Tue: Workshop about P3, P4 New curriculum at Teachers' Network. (830am-530pm)
Met Andy to catch movie "10,000 B.C." at Marina Square.

Wed: Met sis at Bugis to have lunch at Ma Maison and shopping at Bugis Street (2-6pm)

Thu: Back to school for CCA Tapdance SYF training. Checked out Cityhall for Yifen's wedding bridesmaid dress but quite pricey and not really what I wanted. Met Josh for supper and chat at Jalan Kayu.

Fri: Met Jiahui to have lunch and shop at Orchard. Managed to get a Daniel Yam gown from Tangs at a greatly discounted price. Green Sanctuary treatment at Paragon (230pm-4pm). Met Guoyong at Orchard for dinner.


Sat: Met Philemon (Tapdance instructor) at Tampines to go to Mona Reflexology shop to try out the foot massage. Went for piano lesson before meeting Karel for dinner at Sakae Sushi and shopping at the Cathay (商务书局 and gramophone). Had drinks at Starbucks before heading home.

Sun: Woke up early to complete my work before I can go out. It's the last day of my March hols afterall, I don't want to be buried with my work. Met Karel after lunch to go to the Cathay to get more first day covers (stamps) before we headed to Singapore Historical Museum. As we could visit all galleries with $10 adult ticket, we chose that and I was quite impressed by the renovated musuem as well as the kind of exhibits they have. Didn't realise it's the last day of the Greek sculptures exhibition. Just glad that I went cos it's really very interesting and the replicas really look amazing. Took photos till my camera's battery went flat. Think that's the only way to stop me from taking more. I did use my hp too but of cos the quality is not as good and there's only a few images I can take as the memory is limited. Walked to Citylink to have dinner at New York New York before getting a hp accessory from Kokon Tozai. Walked to the Esplanade bus stop and boarded bus 162. Was so tired I slept throughout the bus journey.

No comments: