Sunday, March 23, 2008

Out with Bro Dave

Woke up early to do my weekly plan. Was pretty efficient and managed to get it done fairly quickly. Think I was focused enough. Managed to contact Bro Dave and arranged to meet up mid-afternoon as both of us intend to purchase stuff at Sim Lim. Met him at Suntec and walked to Sim Lim (took abt 20min). Along the way, saw some wholesale party shops and got some stationery items. Intended to get the notebooks for my students' journal writing but didn't managed to find suitable ones. Will probably head back to school to get the plain pages jotter book and get the kids to design whatever they want for the cover.

I was looking for compact portable speakers for my mp3 while Dave was looking for digital recorder. Managed to find Targus at PA Mart going for a good price so decided to get that as it's quite a good brand instead of Creative's which costs slightly higher for a similar product. Dave also got his Olympus digital recorder after we searched abit for the correct shop. I also bought Imation CD-Rs.

Walked back to Bugis Street and stopped at the corner coffeeshop so I can get my dinner before heading home. Tried the roast duck guo tiao ($3) and it tastes quite good. We managed to get a photo near the colorful spiral staircase. Will post it here soon. Took 133 back to AMK and slept abit on the bus cos I was too tired. Reached home quite early but could only pack my bag for school tmr and check my emails as I was too tired.

No comments: