Friday, February 29, 2008

Suay...

Went for my P1 class today and was so unlucky...my favourite starbucks design your own tumbler "committed suicide" from the teacher's desk. I should have placed the bottle in my teaching bag instead of the table where my P1 students were coming up to me for the portfolio assessment. Sigh...when I heard the loud cracking sound, i was thinking to myself "oh no, this sounds serious..." and when I braced myself to look at the damage, my heart literally ached...there were 2 cracks, one on the inside and the other on the outside...totally gone. The first time I dropped the bottle, the impact wasn't as great and there were no cracks or leakage at all but this time, the bottle decided to call it quits...Didn't even bring it back home, as I was carrying a lot of things (as usual to work on weekends)...it's just parked on my workstation, think will try to modify it into an art piece.

No comments: