Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goondu

Caught the flu bug and was too lethargic to head to school. Reported sick early around 650am then headed to Sengkang Polyclinic to see the doctor. Luckily within 2 hrs I got my medication and MC. Went home and started working on the lower primary portfolio assessment. Though I took the drowsy medication, however, due to the fact that I still have so much to complete, I didn't even take a nap.

Since sis went to her Sports Camp, decided to start wrapping her birthday gift. To my horror, I've actually kept her gift in such a secret place, that I myself, have forgotten where I've hid it. Think I must be getting old and forgetful but it's really frustrating when you are looking for something, and you simply can't recall where you've placed it.

No comments: