Thursday, January 27, 2005

Free movie pass

Won 2 free movie passes to "Shall We Dance" starring Richard Gere and J.Lo...went to Bishan's Golden Village to catch it with Yifen this afternoon cos no need to attend sch today and next week we'll be very busy already so just wanna use the passes before the movie is no longer screening.

The movie was better than I expected...like it alot...if not for my packed schedule, piano lessons and recent overspending (gym membership and bodyshop extravagance), wouldn't mind going for ballroom dancing lessons...inspired? haha...

Chinese New Year is round the corner and my practicum is nearing...yet at this time, I feel that I'm falling sick...must be the late nights, stress, flu virus going around, etc...cannot afford to fall ill now...alot left to be done....*verge of pulling hair out*

Gotta get back to my drawing for the composition class CCN presentation with splitting headache...who can "save" me i wonder? -recently promoted Singapore Panda Club manager...(not intending to be promoted till im president of the club...ahh, crappy...reasons for that? it's 12am, i'm feeling sick but cannot rest, need to complete urgent work for tmr...a trainee's life's just great isn't it?) *tsk tsk cynical me haiz...

No comments: