Thursday, January 27, 2005

Previous post 25/1/05

Tried posting this on Tuesday night but not successful.

Had our Classroom management presentation on games today. We had a rather impromptu demonstration but luckily everything went well. Quite impressed by Mr Woo...haha, Woody who acted as the teacher cos he came up with the yellow cards/red cards idea to prevent students from disrupting the class during the demo itself...perhaps he found it effective in his past teaching experience. The 4 of us simply acted as Primary 2 kids attending a Maths lesson. Hopefully, we score well as a group. (Based on peer scoring and tutor assessment)

Decided not to take my Grade 8 Practical Piano exams this year because my teacher is not confident in me passing it and it's quite costly (abt 300 bucks) to just try try see if i can pass. So sad...he's unsure if i can make it...what to do? Lack of practice on my own and i've only learnt the piano pieces last year...need at least 2 yrs to prepare for grade 8 i understand...then ABRSM has to go change the syllabus for 2005...so this is the last year i can use the piano pieces that ive been learning for the exams but im not really prepared...why must they change the syllabus so soon? Waste my time and effort in preparing previously and now delaying me from completing my piano studies...argh!

No comments: