Thursday, January 27, 2005

Insomnia

Since the starting of school term this year, I have been sleeping late, 1+am is the average time i get to sleep but for the past week, the situation has gotten worse...I only sleep around close to 3am or even 3+am...for the first few days I understand is because I took some coffee that kept me awake but for the past 2 to 3 days, Ive "abstained" from caffeinated drinks and yet I still cannot sleep...quite awake at night and I suppose Im one of the night owls club members...

Perhaps it's stress? Cos practicum is nearing, meaning that the 3 modules Im taking for this semester will demand me to complete the presentations and reports soon...been thinking there's alot to do...so with so much on my mind, how to sleep in peace? Just glad that with the few hrs I get each day, I can still function quite ok in the day, just reaction a little slow or getting crappy when Im really tired...those around me should know...luckily I don't have nightmares when I catch those few hrs of sleep or else, I won't even "look awake" in the day...

No comments: