Monday, November 22, 2004

Shopping

Went shopping with my dad's taiwanese friends...have known the taiwanese aunties for years so can shop for hours with them.

Yuanwan Ah yee bought the hair accesory from the Japanese shop for me...hehe, managed to get the design I wanted previously ^_^

After having lunch in Marche and shopping around Suntec and Citylink, we were heading back when Yuanwan Ah yee decided to get a soft toy Piglet for my sis. Liu Yi Ah yee then asked me to help choose a Winnie the Pooh...which I thought she is getting for her daughter...but in the end, it was for me. I chose a smaller Classic Pooh...but actually both the soft toys are quite huge...the size of our bodies...the head of the Piglet was really big too.

Went for dinner at Hang Gang, the Teochew restaurant...and I had 2 small bowls of dessert (Yam with Gingko)...yum yum...=P

No comments: