Saturday, November 06, 2004

Circle of Life

Volunteered at the Nature Society of Singapore's 50th Anniversary at Millenia Walk today. 800 kids were expected to come in batches and I was there to help at the silkscreen printing booth but end up going there as well as helping my friends at the dikir barat rap.

Printed a few designs on an apron as well as a free volunteer tshirt. The designs are really nice, they have animals like the slow loris, the squirrel, the long-tail flycatcher and the seahorse. I printed all four of these on the apron and slow loris and squirrel on the tshirt.

By 5pm, I was dead tired...so decided to go get an early dinner (hardly ate during lunch...no time, the kids just kept coming). Had dinner at ThaiExpress...yummy...

By the way, I've found my facilitator, who is Ben from NIE, my photographer, Robert and expert bird-watcher, Ding Li and nature-lover, Nora...so far so good...got all these valuable team members...hope everything will go as smoothly as this. =)

Now, it's back to revisions...

No comments: