Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Day out

Yesterday I reached California Fitness Orchard by 745am...cos the first class that I wish to attend begins at 810am. I went for Yoga, Hip Hop and Bodycombat, back to back. The classes was fun and I enjoyed Hip Hop the most. Very fun. Did some cycling before the class.

During the Yoga class, was amazed at the flexibility of the elderly aunties...they looked like they are around 60+ years old but when it comes to bending down with their legs outstretched, their heads can touch their knees! No kidding! I saw it with my own eyes...luckily i was at the back of the class, so paiseh, younger than they are yet stiffer bones than them...haiz...

Had lunch at Sushi Tei and went for Intensive Eye treatment at Green Sanctuary before meeting Jh to sign up for the promotion California Fitness membership. Met up with Celina for coffee at Coffee Club and had a nice chat. Took SBS 36 to the airport from the bus-stop outside Tangs and at the next stop, Daphne Khoo boarded the bus with 2 other guy friends. Noticed that no one on the bus said hi to her, I guess they couldn't be bothered especially now that she has been voted out of Singapore Idol. She was seated just in front of me and one of her friends just beside me. They alighted at Suntec and during the bus ride, TV mobile showed the advert of Singapore Idol with Sylverster and she started getting very excited...I guess she's trying to get pple's attention. Quite pathetic but cannot blame her, she's still young, only 17. Fame is what alot of people go after sadly but truly.

No comments: