Saturday, November 06, 2004

Another attack

From: Juliana

ok it's so easy to say 'i don't have intention to ...'but anyway all the best!

From: "Geraldine" Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:25:20 -0000

I have no intention of offending anyone nor force anyone into doing anything. I have no idea why you are so offended when I have not even tried to offend. If you are unhappy with the way I handle matters, just ignore my messages. You are not obligated to read or even respond. I am getting quite fed up with the response I get from you and will definitely not keep quiet anymore. I certainly do not understand what you have against me.

"juli kassim"

hey geraldine, i think you are still clueless about the term 'VOLUNTARY'! it means it's up to the person to help out of their own will-and not because they are obligated to or forced to gosh geraldine, until now, i still can't accept on how you talk to people... remember that time i said to you that you ought to learn some social skills and stop being so high strung and rude if you really want to be considered as a good leader... but i guess you still need to learn more about service learning yah..

From: "Geraldine" Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:22:15 -0000
Hi Carol, Yah...it's the exams period...but it's only one morning! It's your choice anywayz...I can't be bothered already...by friday Im done with all the reports so giving myself a break to have fun with the kids before facing the exams...Yup, must take care everyone..been raining quite heavily recently...don't get caught in the rain or else no pond to jump...hehe =) Ger

No comments: