Thursday, November 18, 2004

Holidays are here at last!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah! The long-awaited holidays are finally here!

Today we had our last paper- Tang poetry and guess what, I finished my paper way early...like in record time...4 questions completed in 1 hr! Meaning that I finish one 2 page answer (leaving a line in between of cos!) in 15 minutes! Decided to stay and wait around cos my classmates are celebrating Peishi's birthday early.

Samantha, Yanxuan, Corinne, Huili, Liyin, Wanjun and myself went to Fei Chui to get lunch. I went to this shop that has a lot of those capsule machines and was quite lucky to get the designs I wanted. Headed down to Orchard to help my Dad develop some digital photos. It's much cheaper at No 1. Color Centre. 25 cents per print for under 100 pieces, but if 100 and above, it's 20 cents per print. All done within 1 hr with no processing fee...real good deal right? Reached home dead beat but can get to rest and relax already...So happy!!! =D

2 comments:

Mskmouse said...

eh...i went also leh ...;p

Ger said...

Aiyoh! How could i missed typing Fen jie's name??? Must be the excitement of finally can relax...(ok i know this sentence sounds weird but who cares...=P) Sorry sorry...>_<