Sunday, January 02, 2011

Singapore Swimming Club

After not swimming for at least half a year, decided to go swimming with Teddy Chua this morning...reached the club by 10am and by 10:25am, we were in the pool already. Swam till 1135am...and Teddy Chua made me do 20 laps!!! Never have I swam so much for the same time...couldn't feel my arms anymore...plus didn't have breakfast...so was burping air as I swam...... ( -___-")
In the evening, went to Kian Seng Restaurant at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 to celebrate Teddy Chua's father's birthday. His actual birthday is on 4 Jan but we are having the dinner first. He didn't want to accept the ang bao I've prepared for him so will go to Robinsons to get him some vouchers so that he can go and buy things he want. Had suckling pig, crabs and a few other dishes...the suckling pig was very nice but need to order in advance.

No comments: