Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011


Spent my first countdown with Teddy Chua & his JC friends with BBQ so there were lotsa food and great company.
Went to Orchard to collect the otahs we ordered for the gathering tonight. I went to Plaza Sg to find out if the film for the Gakken camera could be developed. The film was all exposed so have to try again the next time. Went back to prize stage to collect my Rilakkuma nodding head (solar-powered) and decided to try to get the Korilakkuma nodding head. For a few times I was quite close to getting it but missed it by a little...so frustrating...but after some time managed to get it...don't ask how much I've spent...haha...decided to walk to CK Tangs to collect the otahs and thought the little rain would be alright since I had an umbrella but by the time I walked to the Istana, it was raining cats & dogs! Was drenched rather quickly despite having an umbrella...the rain was simply too big. Quickly collected the otahs and headed to Wheelock to try to get a cab since the queue at Lucky Plaza was horrendous. The otahs were already sold out and luckily I've made a reservation.
Teddy came to fetch me around 6pm and after getting some ice and ginger ale, we went to to pick up Justin and reached Sindy's place by 7pm. Had the chance to carry Jiaying for a while and even took a photo with her. She is super adorable...got the urge to ask her mummy if I can be her god-mother...haha...cannot be impulsive on such matters...
Reached home only by 2:30am...quite tired out...but it was fun.

No comments: