Friday, December 05, 2008

Long day out yesterday


Sharon, Amanda, Esther, me & Lu Yen


Lu Yen and me

Met Beryl at Somerset MRT to bring her to California as I can bring female friends for free workouts on Thursday...a promotion they started late last month. We went for bodybalance class after working on some machines. Parted our ways by 12+pm. I had lunch at Paragon Sushi Tei and as I wanted to make my way to Far East Plaza, it was pouring very heavily. Not much choice but to use my small umbrella to shelter me over. Soon my jeans was drenched near to knee area and when I was near to Tangs, a girl came near me to ask if we could share my small umbrella since we're going the same way. She looked really desperate for help so I didn't reject her, got my left side drenched in the process.

I managed to get the 2 books "Change of Heart" by Jodi Picoult and "Eat, Pray, Love" for only $23. Managed to check out "The time traveller's wife" for $20. Quite a thick book but I think I will wait till I've finished the other 2. Didn't managed to find any clothes or shoes at Far East this time round and after walking around Takashimaya for awhile, headed to Cineleisure to meet the gals for dinner at Shokudo.

After our dinner, we went to Kbox to begin our singing session. We left the place only by 115am...had a gd time singing after the last time months ago...=D

No comments: