Friday, December 12, 2008

JC gathering and Apad 62:08


Teriyaki Chicken and cheese paper pizza...

Rock melon juice, shitake mushroom and bacon with quail egg.

Xmas tree outside Raffles City

Ridz, Charm, me, Harold & Guolong

Went to Suntec with Mum and sis to do some shopping and we went to Crystal Jade for lunch. The dim sum is always very nice. Had Yami yoghurt again and saw that Mango was having a 50% sale. Managed to find the bag I like and got it for only$37! Sis didn't want the black color bag so she asked me to look for the brown or grey version in Orchard area.

Mum and sis left around 4+pm and I headed to Raffles City. Walked around for awhile but my feet was aching quite abit so went to Shokudo to wait for my JC pals. We were supposed to meet at 7pm so it's quite a long wait, luckily I brought my book along to read. Saw this eurasian kid who was happily eating rice alone. I thought Dad's friend's Japanese kid who is happy eating rice and tomato sauce was already quite simple but now I see another kid that only needs plain rice...amazing...

Guolong was the first to arrive, followed by Ridzal and Charm. Harold came later and we walked over to Singapore Art Museum as Rosman has an art exhibition there. Saw Sazali's work too and it was nice to catch up since our last prata gathering months ago. Went back to meet my JC pals at Dome and we chatted till 10+pm.

No comments: