Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cousin's wedding


Cheng Jun and me!


Met Karel in Cityhall as he needed to do some Xmas shopping. We had brunch at Cafe Cartel and then walked over to Suntec. Headed to Orchard area but didn't get much. I headed for my lesson at Plaza Singapura but of cos we had to get our Yami yoghurt first. He tried the green apple flavor but still find the peach tastier.

Took a train to Eunos to meet my parents as my sixth aunt's son is having a wedding dinner at Grand Mercure hotel poolside. My nephew, Cheng Jun was there too...carried him to take photos...super cute. He has the smallest mouth I've ever seen. It was a 8 course dinner and we were taking the lift to leave the hotel when we were suddenly trapped inside. Luckily the fan and lights were still working. They took 20min to free us. Cheng Jun was feeling sleepy so I suppose he didn't know what was going on. Fortunately, he didn't cry or it would have been very annoying.

No comments: