Saturday, October 29, 2005

Shopping stamina

After the trial run on Wed, geared myself for another shopping marathon with Yifen this time with heels to test my limits...Started with Marina Square to hunt for the light blue gown Yifen needed for Janice's wedding...with this aim in mind,we couldn't resist checking out the new stores and trying out some clothes or shoes along the way...that's what makes shopping trips fun; own time own target without having to suffer from human traffic jams.

Refuelled at the new food court, and shortly after we were in the new section of Marina Sq where shops were similar to Far East.Tomato Can has another outlet here...have long liked their bags but at the moment don't really need one. Decided to get a blouse...according to the sales lady, her boss got it recently from Korea during autumn and it's the only one available...her sales tactic worked cos i like the design and haven't seen it elsewhere. Tried jeans frm Levis, Esprit but still find Dorothy Perkins petite range suit me better but in the end, didn't get any cos found a pair of pants frm DP that costs only $23 that fit nicely. Think will probably get a Levis jeans only when i find something that really suits me and i can afford to spend that much.

With some purchases in tow, we headed to Suntec's Daniel Yam. Fitting sessions for Yifen while PA waited patiently and gave some suggestions. Decided to head to Orchard's Tangs before buying. Thanks to the helpful saleswoman, managed to find a suitable gown within budget. Ended today's trip contented. =)

1 comment:

angelblessings said...

I suppose shopping is one of the all time favourite pastime for ladies ya? Just the other day I was walking past some shops when my mum said "Let's go in & have a look!" Confidently I replied "No, I have enough clothes already & I don't need to b-u-y..."

As I was saying the word "buy", I saw a really nice top. I end up buy two tops 'cos the store was having a promotion: Buy two tops & get the 2nd at half price!