Monday, December 20, 2004

Updates

Hehe...I've bought the pumps that I like from Far East but my mum doesn't know yet...cos my room is quite a mess so can hide the bag away.

Went for a training session at Raffles' California today and gained abit of knowledge on how to train...especially for the arms...but decline the trainer from engaging him for monthly payments of $40+...am really quite broke already..how to afford a personal trainer?

Met up with Celina and checked out Cafe Rosso at Holland Village...quite a nice, clean cafe but not sure how the cakes taste as yet cos they look too pretty to be eaten! We headed to Sushi Tei for high tea then headed to Orchard's Borders...managed to get the cute postcards with animals. Couldn't resist spending money at the capsule machines again...but at least I limited myself to only 3...could have spent more but luckily no more coins...hehe...gotta start packing my room tomorrow or I'll never get started...tornado sweeping through tml...better stay clear!

No comments: