Friday, December 31, 2004

Last day of 2004

Should all acquantaince be forgot....lalala...

Yes, 2004 is ending in another 11 hrs...this year has been quite fruitful with my first YEP experience, taking up the role as leader for the Bhutan trip next year. I suppose it's more because of YEP that I've grown as a person. Richer experience and more open-minded to different culture and custom.

Nice experience also include my 21st birthday celebration with my family and friends. And I'm getting concious about health so signed up with California Fitness. Hopefully, in 2005, there'll be a slimmer and tonner me. I also went to China with my family in Dec. Nice scenery, unforgettable photos.

Nice shops include Sanrio in Suntec, Bodyshop everywhere, Kokon Tozai, Sushi Tei.

The best Chawanmushi I've tasted: the japanese restaurant in Takashimaya, think is Basement 1, besides Cold storage. Their other food I've tasted is the curryrice, quite tasty too...thinking about japanese food is making me hungry.

Here's wishing all reading this a smooth-sailing year ahead and take care!


No comments: