Thursday, April 07, 2011

TRA

After hearing from the bridal shop sales consultant and my facial therapist, decided to contact this consultant who promotes The Right Approach programme. Teddy Chua and I met her at Bras Brasah and did the analysis for weight and fats. After explaining to us about the programme, I decided to give it a go. For 3 months, I have to keep a food diary and with 2 normal meals a day with 1 meal of meal supplement, I have to down several different types of herbal capsules too...why did I decide to take this challenge? There's the urgency of the wedding photoshoot in June and the actual wedding day in November. Apparently, after stopping the programme the weight does not rebound back and the skeletal muscle would increase with a decrease in visceral and body fat. Have always been skeptical about eating products to lose weight but I guess I'm pretty much at my wit's ends. For Teddy Chua, for myself I will see if this programme works afterall...

No comments: