Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great World City


After having lunch with Teddy Chua's parents and mine with sis at Mao Xing Teochew Restaurant, headed to Dynasty travels to collect our air tickets. They made a mistake with the hotel booking so they will mail it to me.

Headed to Great World City next as I wanted to check out Dorothy Perkins. Intend to use the voucher my colleague gave which can get 20% discount on regular items. Managed to find a dress with my size that looks quite nice. I've been wanting to get something similar for some time but couldn't find a suitable dress. Got the dress for $60.80. A little pricey but it's all lace so find that it's worth it.

We tried to look around for ideas for my wedding footwear. Some of them look good but the heels are not tall enough. Need to get an evening bag so that I can put my handphone and wallet when I go for wedding dinners or to nice restaurants like Mimolette.

We saw a sparrow flying around in the 3rd storey, looking very lost. In the end, it just perched on the GV gold sign and rested. Looked so pitiful...hope it manages to find it's way out. Had Island Creamery's Apple Pie ice-cream while Teddy Chua had Banana ice-cream.

I bought a Japanese brand mascara which comes with a mascara remover. Quite interesting as normally people just use make-up remover. Will try it for the coming weekend with my contact lenses. ^_^

No comments: