Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Citibank Joint account

After work today, Teddy Chua came over for dinner as we needed to sign a courier document. The document is for a joint account with Citibank which Teddy Chua thinks is good for us to start saving money. Initially, he suggested having 2 such accounts and I thought why not make it a joint account since by pooling our money together, we can get a higher interest. There was a section to state my relation to the main applicant and I asked Teddy Chua what to fill in...was thinking if there's such a thing called wife-to-be...haha...in the end, he asked me to fill in "wife"... Hmm...for the first time, there's a change in the status...have to get used to it i suppose...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aseHi, my wife has an account with citi , in the USA and she wants to add me as a joint account holder. At the moment, i live abroad (in the UK). What is the process please?