Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jalan Sultan Prawn Noodles


Went out for lunch with my parents at Kallang area for prawn noodles! Haven't had that for some time as I can't eat prawns outside as I wish, if their prawns are not fresh, my finger infection will start and I will be at the mercy of the itchiness...so far this is the only place where I have a whole bowl of prawn noodles without having any skin allergy...

Headed to Ang Mo Kio after that as Mum needed to buy something. Decided to queue for KOI drink as I wanted to try their grass jelly. I was quite lucky as there's only 1 other person in front of me. After I've ordered, a queue started form behind me. The grass jelly with pearl milk tea is really very nice. Too bad most of the time need to queue for a long time for KOI. Reached home by 1+pm and I had to start sketching the design I dreamt of cos what Teddy Chua designed was quite different from what I had in mind...

No comments: