Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Gift Exchange


Went to Wendy's house to see Eileen's baby boy, Jayden. Gave him a pair of walking shoes which he can use when he is older. Wendy brought me to "peace of mind" near Clarke Quay to enjoy a Balinese massage. She treated me to it and after 1+hr, we walked over to Central.
We had lunch at Watami Japanese restaurant after going to her Art Gallery for awhile. Had a drink at tcc and chatted before heading back to her shop. I left Central close to 6pm to meet Teddy Chua and his Uni friends at 313 Somerset.
Managed to get a pair of working pants from neu look at $29.90. Need to alter the length of the pants myself though. We were deciding where to eat when we walked over to the directory. I closed my eyes and randomly pointed to a restaurant. Ended up at Hot Tomatoes. I tried their Lobster pasta which was quite ok though the serving was small. Rosie, Roy, Azlina, Teddy Chua and me walked over to Centrepoint tcc for the gift exchange. On our way, people were getting donations and Teddy donated $5 to get a mini Santa hat clip.
After 3 rounds of selecting, we managed to get the gift exchange done. I was to receive Roy's gift, Az got mine, Teddy Chua got Az's, Rosie got Teddy Chua's while Roy got Rosie's. I got a snowman cushion. We played the HK Monopoly Deal for quite some time before we headed home.
I saw this quote on 1 of the boards in Central today:
Life is not about the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away.

No comments: