Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve BBQ


Was invited by J's mum to go to their house for BBQ with my parents. We were the first to arrive as we had to collect the 50 sticks of otah we ordered from Lee Wee before 6pm. J was busy starting the fire and he had charcoal ash all over his arms and even tummy!
The cooking started around 7pm and there were alot of food. J passed me my Xmas gift and he got me to open it. It was the collector's set from Singpost. Sanrio's 50th Anniversary laptop bag and stamp set. I like the laptop bag alot but didn't get it the first time I knew it was available cos I remembered that the price was very expensive. The whole set is so pricey! $95 and yet he got it for me...feel so bad abt it...but luckily all 3 of his gifts: palachan black seal mouse, 1 sticker pad with his name and perfume amount to somewhere close. Went home around 9:30pm after eating quite alot. =)

No comments: