Thursday, September 23, 2010

睁一只眼,闭一只眼...feeling vexed...

Last night after visiting Teddy and feeling better knowing that his ankle is getting better, had a long chat with his mum as she kindly offered to send me home. Happens that we are quite 投缘, can communicate quite well. I suppose at home, her boys don't really talk much with her. Something auntie mentioned that I totally agree: 结婚前,眼睛要睁大一点;结婚后,要闭一只眼。

Got to know from facebook that one of my sec sch netball friend got married last year and is expecting her baby girl to be delivered either today or tomorrow. Quite happy for her, seems like a lot of my friends who have gotten married are expecting their first borns this year. All the little tiggers...=) Left a message on her blog, think she'll only read it after her delivery.

Everytime after my morning lessons, I feel quite vexed and even dejected sometimes. Seems like I have to raise my voice at them before they quieten down for that few minutes. I can't seem to convince them to focus and do well for their own good. I just feel like hiding in the safety of Teddy's hug right now. Too bad my work doesn't allow me to just apply for half-day leave as and when I feel there's a need to...maybe now the time is not a need but emotionally I feel drained. I think I face "blood-suckers" every day. Luckily, my younger ones in the afternoon are mostly angels. Their cute innocent faces and cheerful laughters also give me much comfort.

Maybe I should also get married and then become pregnant, then I have a valid reason to apply for no-pay leave...haha...wistful thinking...(>.<)

No comments: