Monday, September 27, 2010

Celebrations

Yesterday, went to his relative's house to celebrate his maternal grandmother's 82nd birthday. Spent the whole day there, playing Monopoly Deal and seeing them play Mahjong...Jason's mum said that I have to pick up Mahjong as it's their family culture to play it during gatherings...Jason said I won't be able to learn as my Maths is so poor...-__-

Checked my mini "warehouse", the metal cabinet at my workstation for the Children's Day gifts...bought quite alot last year so I still have enough to last me till next year...haha...no need to buy anymore for this year. Will have enough stationery to give to my 3 classes. Stock-taking was fun cos it's been awhile and kinda forgot what I bought before. The cute stationery will hopefully be to their liking. At least this October, no need to splurge on gifts...this coming Sat will be having my birthday lunch treat with my parents and Jason. Will be having Japanese food...looking forward to it...yummy!

No comments: