Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hectic week




The past week was almost like a whirlwind...everyday was a flurry of activities and tasks urgently demanding my attention. When it's time to knock off on Friday and I've reached home, can feel my body and mind aching under the exhaustion.
Luckily saturday's meeting was cancelled and I just have to be out with sis besides attending my piano lesson. Decided to go to Orchard and had lunch at Sun with Moon...been quite a long while since I've visited the restaurant...miss the food and ambience. Besides walking around Wheelock, we went to Isetan supermarket and Takashimaya before walking down to Plaza Sg. Christmas decorations are already on display and there's a huge Xmas tree in Takashimaya with another smaller tree made up by teddy bears. The weather was quite hot and I couldn't resist getting a peach Yami yoghurt on the way.

After my lesson, we went to MOS burger for dinner and headed home after checking a few other shops in PS. Reached home with tired feet, really feel I'm getting old...used to be able to walk for longer distance without getting tired feet.

No comments: