Monday, November 17, 2008

Arts Alive- Hearts In Harmony!


Finally, after months of hard work and countless rehearsals, our school musical ended successfully at The Rock this evening.

Started doing the make-up for my choir from 11am, reached Suntec by 2pm. We waited patiently for the final rehearsal and everything went smoothly as planned. After doing some touch-up for the make-up, soon the show started promptly at 7pm. As I had to be at backstage with my choir, I missed most of the musical but the place wasn't really sound-proof so we could hear the audience cheering and clapping loudly for the performers.

The choir sang "Land of Joy" before the finale song and quite glad that they remembered the various movements and smiled throughout the song. Didn't go on stage when my name was mentioned as the co-director as I was standing near the video-camera to direct them to wave in unison during the finale song...trust me, this is a good way to train your arms and I'm sure after 1 month, you will wave goodbye to any flabby arms...haha...Reached home by 1030pm and the soles of my feet were aching quite badly cos was standing around since 11am all the way.

No comments: