Friday, May 30, 2008

人心险恶 Life lesson

Chanced to browse 联合早报,found out abt a previous practicum school teacher winning award so decided to send my sincere well-wishes. Replied with thanks and that it's sweet of me to sms. Later at night, received an sms which I believe I shouldn't be in the recipients' list as the message is as follows: "I cant believe my eyes. I actually received a well wishing sms frm (my full name). I thought she hates everyone from (practicum sch's name). Just sharing, no..."{sms truncated}
Really don't understand why a well-intentioned gesture could be thwarted by others. To think I was the one who didn't want to bring up the past unhappiness. Guess even as one have moved on, others might not have done so...real weird and makes me feel disappointed in some people. Trust and friendship is so worthless for some people now. Quite tempted to reply the sms with "I cant believe my eyes. I bear no grudges yet that's the way others view me."

No comments: