Saturday, October 01, 2011

Trying out something new...

After PSLE Invigilation and collecting my students' work back to mark, decided to try my luck to make a last min appt at Ang Mo Kio for a trial slimming treatment which I bought online some time ago. The centre was available and instead of the meridien massage which is more suitable for the older ladies, the therapist recommended fire cupping 拔罐 and infra-red rays to help with fat burning instead.

Was a little concerned as it's my first time trying this out and recently in Taiwan, a famous artiste, 齐秦 was badly injured due to a similar treatment. The therapist assured me since it's my first time trying it out, she will know how to regulate the temperature for me to experience it.

The therapist did acupuncture point massage to help break down the fats. She used a moisturising oil to soothe the skin before the fire cupping and infra-red rays begins. The session ended and I can see some of the areas having bruises, blue-black feeling...don't think I'll try it again *_*

No comments: