Friday, October 07, 2011

Children's Day Birthday

Feeling very blessed to enjoy my birthday on Children's Day. It's the first year that MOE decided to allow the 1st Friday of October to be Children's Day holiday and it falls on 7 Oct this year. I woke up much later and spent my day playing Facebook, thanking all well-wishes and completing a project report.

By evening, it was time to set out to meet Teddy Chua for my birthday dinner treat. It was pouring quite heavily and I was running late as I got carried away doing my report. Luckily, Teddy Chua was patient enough to wait for me (think i was abt 15min late). We went to Bugis, Hotel Intercontinental, where he treated me to Japanese food. We walked to Bras Brasah to check out a book store but it was already closed. The slight drizzle added a romantic feel to the after-dinner walk. We walked over to artichoke, at Sculpture Garden but it was a full-house.

We went back to the lounge area in Hotel Intercontinental where Teddy Chua insisted on getting a mini birthday cake for me. The pianist was very observant and when the cake was served with a single lit candle, he immediately played the birthday song before resuming his original piano piece. Though Teddy Chua is tired out from work, his efforts to make me happy on my birthday is much appreciated.

I got home and sis gave me a handmade letter with our photos and a red packet...Thank you all dearies...i feel very loved and blessed to have all of you in my life. =)

No comments: