Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy weekend

Fri: Despite my red right eye, met up with Teddy Chua and his uni friends at Cityhall to have dinner at Sakura. Went for my facial at Hitachi Towers before that as I felt that my skin was quite dry. Bumped into Siti frm Little Miracles at the restaurant and she is pregnant with her 3rd baby! Went for drinks at Funan coffee club after dinner. Had to walk to Clarke Quay to get a cab home cos it was a Friday night and lots of cabs were occupied.

Sat: Went to Yifen's house to pass her the wedding gift I got for her colleague cos I couldn't attend the wedding celebration. Headed to Chinatown to pay the remaining amount for our HK trip with Teddy Chua. Went to MBS to meet my 18 Degree Project teachers for the gathering. The hotel room was very nicely done and the view from the Skypark was very breath-taking. There were alot of tourists at the swimming pool and the design for the pool was very nice, there seems to be no edge to create a connecting feel with the skyline. Had a buffet dinner at riSe the restaurant at the hotel lobby before calling it a day.

Sun: Went to Bukit Panjang area with Teddy Chua to attend his JC friend's baby girl's 1st month celebration. We got her a baby storybook and a romper that says "Will work for milk". Luckily we chose the 12-18 mth cos the baby girl was growing up quite fast. Carried the baby and took a photo with Teddy Chua, and he said that pple might mistaken that we are the proud parents if they just look at the photo alone. Haha...had dinner at Teddy Chua's house and his parents bought 老天禄鸭舌头 and I ate 7! Hehe...his mum also gave me alot of the instant bowl noodles I like...can bring 1 to have for lunch in school tmr! =D

No comments: