Sunday, October 03, 2010

Nice weekend


1 Oct Fri: Went for my last piano lesson at PS and met J at Somerset 313 for dinner. We went to De Ste for gelato, tried the rum and pistachio which was quite good. J commented that it's the best gelato he has ever tasted.

2 Oct Sat: Had my birthday lunch treat by Dad at Yoyogi with my parents and J. After our meal, we went to Paragon where J went for his root canal while I went to Green Sanctuary for mini facial and tummy compress. Head to his house after that.

3 Oct Sun: Had lunch at Al Dente Trattoria at Esplanade before catching "Nanta" with Yifen, Ray and Yifen's parents with J. Their usage of knives to create the rhythmic beats were very impressive. The show was quite entertaining but I was having a rather bad case of sniffles so felt quite awful. Took medication but still feel sick...will see if I need to visit the doctor tomorrow morning.

No comments: