Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meet the parents






The first day of the Lunar New Year falls on the same day as Valentine's Day this year. In the morning, we went out for the visitations as usual. As this year we went out earlier, we finished the visitations and was back at home by 11+am.
Jason decided to pay my parents a visit as we were going out for the afternoon. He spent some time talking to my Dad before we left. He bought a bouquet of tulips for me which I left at home. We headed to Bukit Timah area to have dinner at Mimolette. I like the building as it has a colonial feel to it. The food was nice and the ambience was great. We headed to Mount Faber next but because he didn't make any reservations, the Jewel Box was full. We went to Emily Hill and had drinks at Hang Out. The place is rather secluded and there were only outdoor sittings. Enjoyed spending the day together.

No comments: