Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Dear John"


Went to Cineleisure after work to exchange my 2 free movie passes for "Dear John" at 9:40pm show. Went shopping and walking around Mandarin Gallery, Takashimaya, Wisma and ION. Managed to find the knickers that I got from Topshop before, like the design so got another of the same piece. Went into Marc by Marc Jacob at Mandarin Gallery. Saw this cute skirt with ribbon designs on it, was checking the price when I saw the tag, it was $399...faints...quickly placed it back on the rack and left the place.
Met Jason by 7pm and walked over to Lucky Plaza where we had Indonesian food for dinner. The food was good and we headed to Coffee Bean in Paragon so that he can view the photos in my netbook.
The movie ending was expected and it wasn't really a tear-jerker...so no puffy red eyes after the movie. He sent me home and both of us had a nice evening.

No comments: